Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Jordin Mayes update

Jordin Mays is a southern California backcourter with a large number of teams looking at him. Nevada and Fresno State have offered but we just don't see either happening. Mayes has tripped to Boston College and will do so to Utah this weekend.

Mayes Visits BC
Bill Plaidman
Eagle Insider
September 23, 2009

The hoops recruiting process is in the final stages and many of the top prospects are visiting schools this month. Boston College has had several prospects in this month. One of those is West Coast sharp shooter Jordin Mayes, from Los Angeles California.

Boston College has already secured the services of one shooting guard in this class. Brady Heslip committed to Coach Skinner in August. The Eagles may also be looking for a point guard in this class and entertained Jordin Mayes last week at The Heights.

“Yes I took my official visit the past weekend. Not the one that just passed, but the one before that. It was my first time and I really enjoyed it. The players were cool and the coaches were cool. It was a good experience. At BC I liked all of the players and the coaches. Everyone was cool. I think I'd fit in with their coaching scheme. I also liked that they don't put any pressure on guys. They just let guys play.”
Go here for the remainder and a Scout sub is required.

No comments: