Thursday, September 18, 2008

That didn't take long

Nevada Coach Mark Fox has landed a 'big' but it's for next season, not this one coming up. Jed Tai, Mr. Basketball in Oregon, Washington and definitely other points elsewhere, has the scoop.

Jed Tai
WashingtonPreps.com
September 17, 2008


The original plan was to take two more official visits. But in the world of recruiting, plans can change in a hurry and that's exactly what's happened with Steven Bjornstad. The lanky 6-foot-10, 195-pound post from Columbia River High School decided that one trip was enough for him to make an educated decision on his future, so instead of travelling he'll be staying at home in Vancouver the rest of the fall.

"I just called Santa Clara to cancel my visit because I've given Nevada a verbal," Bjornstad said. "I went on my visit there and I just got good vibes. I had a couple of in-home visits and they came back to see me after their home visit, and that told me that Nevada was the place..."

Go here for the remainder -- it requires a Rivals subscription..

No comments: