Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Texas high schooler goes with Colorado State

Here's a kid who has now given a verbal to Colorado State but Boise State was in pursuit.

Damon Sayles
TexasHoops.com Senior Writer
June 29, 2009

After a productive and successful trip to Fort Collins, Colo., Stafford High School incoming senior Maurice Wiltz woke up Monday morning with Colorado State on his mind.

Wiltz, Stafford's star combo guard, attended the Mountain West Conference school's annual elite camp and left a good impression on the coaching staff. In turn, the campus and basketball program caught Wiltz's attention enough for him to choose to end his search for a university.

"I verbally committed to Colorado State this morning," Wiltz said late Monday. "I woke up thinking about it. After that camp I went to, I thought, 'This would be good for me.'
Go here for the remainder and a Rivals sub is required.

No comments: