Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tim Steed at Cal State San Marcos

Cal State San Marcos Coach Jim Saia, last at Fresno Pacific, has cobbled together a first-year team and one of those players is former Fresno Stater Tim Steed.

Here's some of John Maffei's article:

"... Steed was a prep star in Delaware on a team that won the state championship. He starred at Highland Community College in Illinois and averaged 10.7 points and 4.4 rebounds last season at Fresno State. He departed after coach Steve Cleveland was fired.

"I really enjoyed Fresno State," Steed said. "Playing at the Division I level was a good experience. I think my experience there will help me here.
"I didn't know a lot about Cal State San Marcos when I got here. Once saw the school, met the players, it put a smile on my face ..."

No comments: