Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chris Murray picks the best of the WAC

Okay, no beer and pizza for this one.here. How about chardonnay and brie? What's that you say? No, keep your arugula.

Here's Chris Murray putting the proverbial neck on the line, sure to satisfy some and infuriate many. But it's the latter who will respond. Is there really a silent majority? My gawd, was Nixon right about something? Anyway, we digress:

My All-WAC first team and player of the year
Chris Murray
Reno Gazette-Journal
10/6/2009

The WAC sent out its preseason polls to the media, asking each member to rank the teams 1-9 in addition to picking a player of the year, newcomer of the year and All-WAC first team. We will count down the WAC teams from worst to first starting tomorrow, but I wanted to post my All-WAC selections here. (For what it's worth, here were my preseason picks last year.)

Player of the year...
Go here for the remainder.

No comments: