Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jared Eborn's look at how the WAC will finish

Jared Eborn/Deseret News offers his 1-9 predicted finish for the WAC teams in the 2009-2010 season:

WAC preseason basketball poll
Jared Eborn
Deseret News
October 7, 2009

The Mountain West announced its preseason basketball polls on Tuesday and that resulted in my inbox getting a few e-mails about when the WAC would do the same thing.

The answer? I don't know. But it won't be until Oct. 14 at the earliest because the media was given a deadline of Oct. 13 to submit their ballots.

I didn't take that long. In fact, I submitted my ballot yesterday and I'll let you, my faithful readers, get a sneak peak at it...
The one item he left out in his reasoning for who will finish #1 -- The Spectrum-ites. Go here for the remainder.

No comments: