Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ballin' Is A Habit folks heart USU experience

The BIAH guys stumbled into heaven recently -- although we're not sure why they found Kraig Williams residing there (just kiddin') --  enjoyed an audience with William The One and Only, took in the gastronomic splendors of Logan, were mesmerized by their Spectrum Experience, interacted with groupies of all sexes ... did PTW leave anything out?

You MUST check it out or you'll miss one of the best reads of this season. After reading the piece (and all those that came before it) you'll be wanting them to pull into your town and on to your campus next season. Maybe Rob and Troy, who look quite dapper in their photo, will arrange some sort of bidding process for stops on next season's road marathon.

1 comment:

Patrick H said...

Rivalry or not, I love USU's student section. I do believe they are the best student section in the nation. As a Nevada fan I salute it...and I'm eaten alive by my envy of it. I can't imagine how much better the Pack would be with that kind of support.