Friday, June 27, 2008

What's next for undrafted Jaycee Carroll

Jaycee Carroll didn't get drafted but that's neither here nor there. After the initial round, it's usually best not to get tied to one team. Now he can try and get in the best situation for himself and his skills set:

Next plan for Utah State's Carroll is to make an NBA team
Michael Black
Deseret News
June 27, 2008


His name may not have been called as one of the 60 picks for the 2008 NBA Draft, but that doesn't mean that the dream to play professional basketball has ended for Utah State's Jaycee Carroll.

"I am disappointed for sure, but nonetheless we are on to the next plan, and that is to get on a good summer-league team," said Carroll. "We have heard from quite a few teams that are interested. Now, I just have to trust in the scouts and general managers that are saying what they like and what they need. I have to trust my agent and just find the best fit where I can go there and showcase my talents and abilities."

Go here for the remainder.

No comments: