Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chris Murray's Top 10 WAC Seniors

Chris Murray/Reno Gazette-Journal offers his ten best WAC 2009-2010 senior basketballers in an article today. One of the most intriguing questions is which Brandon Fields appears this go around -- last season's version or his performance as a sophomore?

The top-10 seniors in WAC basketball this season
Chris Murray
Reno Gazette-Journal
9/26/2009

Jason Groves of the Las Cruces Sun-News offers his top seniors in the WAC this season. Go here for his in-depth profile of the class (h/t to Parsing the WAC). Since Jason offered his top seniors, I thought I would piggyback off that idea and list my top 10 in the conference this season. Rankings judging by college impact this season rather than NBA potential. Jason is planning on unveiling each class. I will link to his posts as the come and then offer my top 10s. Seniors first...
Go here for the remainder.

No comments: