Monday, August 24, 2009

A Canadian backcourter goes to the Big East -- USU came close

Here's a kid LA TECH wanted (that Canada connection again) and one that Utah State got very close to:

BC Lands 3 Star Point Guard
Eric Hoffses
EagleAction.com
August 24, 2009


Al Skinner and his staff received the second commitment from the class of 2010, when 6'2" point guard Brady Heslip committed to Boston College over the weekend. Heslip joins forward Kevin Noreen in the 2010 recruiting class...

...Heslip was not void of a list of some impressive offers.

"I had offers from Cincinnati, Georgetown, Utah State, San Diego, Louisiana Tech, East Carolina, Rice, Fairfield and Brown," said Heslip...

..."I took an unofficial visit to UCLA before BC, but they couldn't give me an offer right away. I was considering Cincinnati and Utah State as well. After I took my visit to BC I knew that's where I wanted to go," said Heslip...
Go here for the remainder and a Rivals sub is required.

No comments: