Monday, January 4, 2010

Chris Murray and his WAC rankings, plus a bit more

Chris Murray has his Monday rankings out and also a focus on the top reserve(s) for each WAC team:

Despite loss, Wolf Pack stays steady in rankings
Chris Murray
Reno Gazette-Journal
1/4/2010

Ranking the teams in the Western Athletic Conference. Included are team record and previous rank in parenthesis. Rankings based on accomplishments so far this season, rather than “future potential.” I write these rankings Monday morning for Tuesday's paper and with a bunch of games tonight, I used a little different formula for the comments. Instead of writing about the week that was, I wrote about each team's top reserve since it would be hard to forecast how tonight's WAC games will break down. Although if I had to guess, I would go Nevada over NMSU; Louisiana Tech over Utah State; Idaho over San Jose State; and Hawaii over Boise State. Here are the rankings...
Go here for the remainder.

No comments: