Friday, July 10, 2009

The Paul George love train is picking up steam

The Bulldog Bounce blog had this about an interview with Fresno State's Paul George.

Paul George Interview
Paolo_Zamorano
NBADraft.net
7/09/2009


NBADraft.net: You had an excellent freshman season at Fresno State last year. What was the transition like from high school to college?

Paul George: You know, I think my transition was real comfortable for me. I think it was a little easier for me to come out of high school and go to a conference like the WAC as opposed to going to the Big East where I think my transition would have been a lot harder. I think it went well for me though, Fresno has been a good place for me.

NBADraft.net: Your dunk against St. Mary's last year opened a lot of eyes to your talent. Did you notice a lot more recognition after that game? Have you had a better dunk in a game?

Paul George: As far as best dunk, yeah I think there have been a couple other people that I've gotten worse then that. But nothing like that where we were playing such a big game. I mean, we were playing at St. Marys who were one of the top teams in the country, we were playing on ESPN, so the exposure was all there, everybody across the country was watching. I think that dunk really did help me as far as putting my name on the map, and really speeding up the process of me being a legit draft prospect. I think people started to take a lot more notice after that game... Go here or here for the remainder.

No comments: