Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday's WAC news

 A 2012 in-state product has said yes to Coach Leon Rice and Boise State. Rachel Roberts and Nick Jezierny have the scoop here.

+++++

Jason Groves reports on the Dallas WAC get-together and the various presenters -- go here.

+++++

6-foot-7 Texas prepster Jarion Barry is hitting Marquette and Oregon but has an offer from Fresno State and Blue Zerttuche's latest story on him at TexasHoops included this quote:

"Fresno State says that they want me to be a point. If that is the case, I really have to get better at my ball handling at that spot. I do feel that I am suited for playing the three or the two. I like to get it and go and push the ball."
What the odds are of him becoming a Bulldog is anyone's guess.

+++++

mxcoach started the thread at the SCOUT Boise State basketball message board and Rafter17 filled it out -- all about an international recruiting target by the name of Igor Hadziomerovic, a 6-foot-4 lefty combo guard. Here's one link, here's another from May indicating European interest in the young man and here is his Twitter account. On Sunday, he posted this: "College visits tomorrow!! Pumped to go!"

No comments: