Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday p.m. WAC links

Glen Guilbeaux/The News Star addresses the perplexing notion -- some instigated rumors are confoundedly taken seriously rather than laughed at -- that Trent Johnson is just pining to vacate the SEC and a million dollar contract in order to head to the WAC. Go here.

+++++

Stephen Tsai goes quasi-Hemingway in his post on the new coach for UH hoops.

Brian McInnis covers the Gib Arnold press conference here.

+++++

Chris Murray offers a lengthy feature on Ray "Trey" Kraemer here -- the nickname supplied by PTW. We were hoping for a quote in the article corresponding to this classic:

"My name is Raymond J. Johnson, Jr. Now you can call me Ray, or you can call me J, or you can call me Johnny, or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me Junie, or you can call me Ray J, or you can call me RJ, or you can call me RJJ, or you can call me RJJ Jr." ultimately ending with, "but you doesn't hasta call me Mr. Johnson!"

No comments: