Friday, April 29, 2011

Direct from the source

File this in the "if only I checked my mail more often" category:

Bob Robinson -- aka Mslacat -- sent along some notes and a pair of links regarding Riley Bradshaw's commitment to Utah State and he sent it yesterday.

So with an apology extended to Bob:

"It is being reported that Riley Bradshaw a 6-3 (I have seen him listed anywhere from 6-1 to 6-4) combo guard from tiny Corvallis, Montana has committed to Utah State. Bradshaw has broken the hearts of quite a few Montanans with his selection. He chose USU over Washington State, Montana and Montana State (although I do believe MSU was as close as coach Huse would like to believe). Bradshaw has dominated the class b ranks for the past couple year and will be the leading candidate to win the Gatorade POY next year. He is an above average athlete, great range, good hops and has a very good ball skills. I would say he is a point guard prospect but I do worry about his defensive quickness when covering the speedier point guards at the mid major level."

http://www.nbcmontana.com/sports/27697819/detail.html

http://www.nbcmontana.com/video/26476417/index.html

No comments: