Thursday, November 13, 2008

Will Roderick Flemings be a one-and-done?

The young man does have a history of shall we say 'shallow roots' and if he performs at a consistent level in a manner equal to his athleticism and potential, well...

But all Bob Nash cares about, at least right now, is for a healthy Roderick Flemings.

Flemings is UH's answer to 'NBA-type'
Dayton Morinaga
Honolulu Advertiser
November 13, 2008


How good is Roderick Flemings?

It is the most asked question surrounding the University of Hawai'i men's basketball team during this preseason.

The opening statement to the answer will come tomorrow when the Rainbow Warriors host San Francisco in the first game of the 2008-09 season.

"I feel like I have the weight of the team on me, along with the fans, boosters," Flemings said. "But that gets me going. I like thinking about that to get my day started..."

Go here for the remainder.

No comments: